Sunday, March 13, 2005

This is overdue....

I apologize many times over for not writing in the month of February. Some of you have told me if that you were wondering if I was still running in the event. Just to reconfirm....YES, absolutely I am.

February was a crazy month and sooooooo many things have happenned. Some of which I will update you on.

Work: Work has been nuts. And it looks like I'm finally going to make some good money with my job. I know this is far from humble, but I certainly deserve to make some money.

Training: While I've still been training, I've been suffering through lots of nagging injuries. Its impeded my progress in training. But truth be told, my motivation has faltered at times. Part of that is personal, part is the injuries, part is just reaching a plateau. A large part has been work. But I've recommitted in the last two weeks and I'm getting back into the groove of things.

Personal: Truth be told, I've been lots of dates with lots of women as of late. Trying to get over whom I wrote about in January. With how frequently I see her, its been difficult. But I need to accept it and move on. We're done.

I met another woman who was great, but after several dates, her interest declined. She hasn't responded in the same way as when we first met. Its unfortunate, but we both have alot going on. She is moving into her first condo and I'm training for the triathlon, and studying for the GMAT. But I still made time for her, the same can't be said on her end. So, I won't call her for a bit. Maybe after the triathlon is over.

Truth be told, I'm about to give up on women. Its hard. I love women so much but I don't know what to do. I'll just focus on myself and get myself in order. Continue to lose weight and do well at my job and I'll be OK.

I'll pray that one of these chicks from a Spanish novela will come knockin on my door.
"Hola Rodrigo. Por Favor, me encuentro?"

But alas, the law of Rigo says that will not happen. I'll be aiight I guess.

Anyway, I hope to hear from some of you soon. Thank you all for your support.

Rodrigo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home