Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Prepping for Today's Run in Financial Terms

Like a CEO or CFO on the road visiting investors, I saw some of my investors (donors) today when I visited PR Newswire's Harborside office. Some investors and some potential investors asked how the stock (myself) was coming along. They've invested in my cause and in me. They believe in me and I am responsible for not letting my investors down. There is some "fiduciary responsibility" that I have. My only wish is that I had more investors. So, I'm out there pitching people on my cause and selling them on myself. I'm getting them to invest in me. I know I'm a good pick.

Tonight I go and strengthen the value of the stock in Central Park, on an evening run. It will pay dividends.

Gotta love those pink walls at Harborside.....I feel for my compadres there. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger WJR said...

Rigo,

You were the talk of the office with your new and improved self. Even within the confines of a room painted pink you are looking good my friend. Keep up the training!

8:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home