Sunday, January 30, 2005

Back in the Saddle Again.....

Today, after a fairly inconsistent week of working out. But one of the hardest weeks of working out I've ever had, I decided to get back on the strict low carb diet with a consistent regiment of weight training that I abandoned for the last 2 weeks or so.

So, I carbed up for what I'm expecting tomorrow, when I hit the gym in the AM on an empty stomach, and 60 minutes of aerobic activity. I'm getting ready to become a mason and hit the BRICKS....The BRICK, which is the transition from the bike to the run is the toughest part. I've done it at the gym in small instances, but tomorrow, I'll do it an increased rate to help my stamina.

45 minutes on the bike, then 45 minutes of running. I'm there at 6AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home