Sunday, January 16, 2005

Acknowledgements

I need to acknowledge the following people who have donated generously to my campaign to raise money for the Lymphoma & Leukemia Society of America, NYC Chapter and my triathlon. Some of you are family, some are coworkers, some are friends, some are former school teachers, some are friends of my family. I thank you all. This is in no particular order or preference.

William Rickman
Jennifer Bradley
Troy & Nancy Broadbent
John E. Fridman Jr. & Family
Rosa Newman & Family
Sudani Martin
Brian Bichler
Michael Porter
Fran Queller
Marsha Golod
Jennifer Gelosa
Iraida & Kevin Rodriguez
Mildred & Peter Fridman (Thanx Mom!)
Nancy Desplantes

Thank you all for your generosity.

If you are reading my post, and you have not yet donated and feel inclined to do so. Or if you have and would like to spread the word, please forward this link. I can use all the help I can get and so can the Lymphoma & Leukemia Society of America.

Please use the following link to donate online. If you're not comfortable doing that, please ask me how else to do so. I could really use your help. Here is the link:

http://www.active.com/donate/tntnyc/tntnycRGonzal

Thank You for reading and for your support

Rigo





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home