Thursday, January 13, 2005

Making up for a group run.

Today, was a group run which unfortunately I missed. I had some things going on at work that caused me to miss my group run. Also, I don't like running outside, when its below 35 degrees, which it was today. However, I attended my first spin class in almost 3 years. I got my ass handed to me. After an hour of sweating out all kinds of nasty toxins out of my body and sweating like a faucet, I then ran for 30 minutes. After all, I am trying to simulate triathlon conditions and I'm building up to it. It was tough and my legs feel sore and like jello, and strong, all at once.

Until the weather gets better, I'm going to be spinning more often, then running. Its called the BRICK. The transition from biking to running and generally its considered the toughest part of the marathon. I dislike running already, but its only because I'm not in great shape yet. But I'm getting there, and when I do, forget about it. I'm taking off like I have wings. I just need to work through what I'm doing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home