Sunday, March 20, 2005

Little injuries....

For only the second time this training season, we were able to train with our bikes. Although it was roughly 41 degrees or so, we did it, this past Saturday. It was very, very cold. As opposed to running, which is great to do when its cold because of how hot the body gets when you run. It actually feels normal....

When you bike however, your core isn't as involved, its mostly your lower body. You also feel the wind more because you're moving at a significantly faster speed than you would be if you were running. ooooohhhh.....

Also, we learned how to change a flat. I wasn't too good at it. I need to practice. The law of Rigo says that I will catch a flat that day. I need to be prepared and have at least 2 extra inner tubes, if not 4.

For the day of the event, I believe that how I do...physically speaking....on my bike will determine what condition I'm in to run, which will then affect how I'll do running. I have to try to limit the fatigue on my legs.....which as strong as they are, will most likely have a Jello like consistency when I begin to run.

5 Weeks left....

Rigo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home